Friday, April 18, 2008

Why god made them so cute...

A few weeks ago my blogging venture suffered a setback.

My toddler son ripped apart half my computer keyboard. So thorough was his job that I could not simply press the eviscerated keys back into the key pad. I had to glue each one of them individually. Once I did that however my keys lost their springs and I ended up pressing each of them hard in order to type. It was terrible, not only did it slow down my typing but surprisingly it affected my flow of thoughts.

And before that he emptied a full bottle of oil on my bed...

And before that he stuffed 20 toys down the heating vent...

And before that...well ..you get the idea.

But what did he get for all this. A few timeouts at the most.

Why, because he is so darned cute and his tears tug at your heart.

Now I understand why god made them so cute....they could not survive into adulthood otherwise.

1 comment:

Naveen said...

GuitarGuy

Did your daughter survive the incident unscathed.

Cuteness factor at work, again.