Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Phenomenon Called Eben Pagan

Recently I attended the Guru Mastermind Content Summit in LA held by Eben Pagan.

There were about 500 of us. From all over the USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Switzerland and Australia.

It was held on January 23 and 24 and was worth every penny of my money and every second of my time.

In fact it was worth more than that.

I first came across Eben Pagan as Eben Pagan the Internet Marketer. But quickly realized he was different from your usual Yanik Silver, Stephen Pierce and Rich Shefren type, not to demean anybody at all.

Eben believes that a stronger "You" will lead to a stronger business and therefore he focuses on a holistic approach. His "Wakeup Productive" product is one stunning example of this. He does not just teach about Internet Marketing, very substantive as that is, but also about life.

In fact we were given a very brief preview of his new product "Cool,Calm and Collected' on stress relief. I will most likely purchase this. This guy oozes talent.

His lucidity and profundity make for an almost hypnotic message.

I liked the content of the summit, it is about creating information products.

I will post the highlights of the 2 days conference to my blog soon.

But why am I going gaga over Eben Pagan and his conference?

Have I really achieved a difference?

Not yet but soon.

In one of the exercises he made us do, I had to write a pitch using one his frameworks.

I dreaded to begin, nothing seemed to flow from my mind.

But once I started I ended up with some of my best content. I will be creating a pitch page out of that exercise that will take my landing page development to the next level.

I am really excited about that.

Keep in mind that it is tough to get his attention. I was rebuffed three times at the conference when I attempted to ask him a question. Women have a better chance of getting his attention!

It is only going to get worse. It appears that at subsequent summits there will be more guest speakers and so we will see less of him on the stage.

Also we had to resort to extreme note taking. No handouts or reading material for the attendees!


Nevertheless watch out for this young man. He seems to read everything and know all the wise guys (both the serious and the fun ones). This guy is super smart and is only going to get bigger... much bigger.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Naveen. I am the guy who met you on the bus to the airport after the meeting in LA. I echo your sentiments about Eben Pagan being the 'real deal' and no one else is like him. You just get the fact that everything he says, recommends and does, has been researched and proven 100 times over. His grasp on the concepts of human thought and activity is just unmatched. It is sad if you are right that we will hear less and less from him, but that is probably the true. In fact, my bet is he will not be in the Internet marketing world much longer and get some gig with a World Organization or create one himself. He is that impactful.

I hope you have great success with your business and let me know if I can ever help you out in any way. Take care.

Theodore